chi square value after FindFit
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg55059] chi square value after FindFit
- From: Laurent Feuz <laurent.feuz at mat.ethz.ch>
- Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 04:20:34 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (ETHZ)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
After fitting datapoints with a formula and getting the values of the
fitting parameters, I would like to display the goodness of the fit,
i.e. the chisquare value.
Any hint if this is possible?
Thanks a lot
Prev by Date:
fourier transform of interpolating function
Next by Date:
Re: Something like Gouraud/Phong Shade for Polygons in Mathematica?
Previous by thread:
Re: fourier transform of interpolating function
Next by thread:
Re: chi square value after FindFit