- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg55080] Re: InitializationCell
- From: Peter Pein <petsie at arcor.de>
- Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 04:21:16 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Chris Carlen wrote:
> I set this option for a cell to turn off the spelling warnings. But
> when starting to evaluate cells in the newly opened notebook, I am
> presented with a dialog asking if I want to automatically evaluate
> initialization cells.
> Well, duh!
> How can I make it automatic without handholding in the form of this dialog?
Open the Option Inspector, select "Show option values for" global, go to
Nótebook Options - Evaluation Options - InitializationCellWarning and
change it from True to False. If I understood the Mathematica help
correctly, you will have to do this again for each notebook (with "Show
option values for" notebook).
See the documentation for more details about the option
Prev by Date:
Re: Nested iterators in Compile
Next by Date:
Re: ContourPlot3D and mapping
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: