- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg55057] Re: InitializationCell
- From: dh <dh at metrohm.ch>
- Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 04:20:32 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
turn spelling messages off by:
Chris Carlen wrote:
> I set this option for a cell to turn off the spelling warnings. But
> when starting to evaluate cells in the newly opened notebook, I am
> presented with a dialog asking if I want to automatically evaluate
> initialization cells.
> Well, duh!
> How can I make it automatic without handholding in the form of this dialog?
Prev by Date:
Re: Something like Gouraud/Phong Shade for Polygons in Mathematica?
Next by Date:
coloring only some substring
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: