Re: Something like Gouraud/Phong Shade for Polygons in Mathematica?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg55113] Re: Something like Gouraud/Phong Shade for Polygons in Mathematica?
- From: Jon Harrop <usenet at jdh30.plus.com>
- Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 04:57:33 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Peter Pein wrote: > Monty Hall wrote: >> In OpenGL, polygons can be Gouraud shaded. Is there something similar in >> Mathematica? > > It's not really great, but have a look at SurfaceColor. That is an equivalent to OpenGL lighting. Nothing to do with Gouraud shading (glShadeModel(GL_SMOOTH)). -- Dr Jon D Harrop, Flying Frog Consultancy http://www.ffconsultancy.com