ContourPlot3D and mapping
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg55038] ContourPlot3D and mapping
- From: <homh at momentum.chem.queensu.ca>
- Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 05:24:47 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Queen's University, Kingston
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi All, I have a surface that is described by a function f[x,y,x] = C. I need to map the values of another function g[x,y,z] on this surface, probably by some kind of color scheme. It is something like giving "texture" to an isovalue surface. Has anyone done anything similar and could give me a hint? Any help would be appreciated. Minhhuy PS. My appologies if this have been discussed before. I googled with "ContourPlot3D", "mapping surface", etc, without avail.