Using %5, In[5] or Out[5] in a ASP.NET application with Wolfram.NETLink

Hi,

I would like to use the sentences %5, In[5] or Out[5] in my application,
like the example MathKernelApp. If I write for example %5 in the inputBox
and then click on the computeButton, the result is Out[5], instead of the
output result of my fith operation. Is there any way to use these commands??
If I write In[5] the result is In[5] and if I write Out[5] the result is
Out[5].

Thanks,

Javier Chicote
Universidad del Pais Vasco