Using %5, In[5] or Out[5] in a ASP.NET application with Wolfram.NETLink

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg55191] Using %5, In[5] or Out[5] in a ASP.NET application with Wolfram.NETLink
  • From: "Javier Chicote" <goraperas at hotmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 05:36:10 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,

I would like to use the sentences %5, In[5] or Out[5] in my application,
like the example MathKernelApp. If I write for example %5 in the inputBox
and then click on the computeButton, the result is Out[5], instead of the
output result of my fith operation. Is there any way to use these commands??
If I write In[5] the result is In[5] and if I write Out[5] the result is
Out[5].

Thanks,

Javier Chicote
Universidad del Pais Vasco