colorbar in 2d plots
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg55230] colorbar in 2d plots
- From: schaferk <schaferk at bellsouth.net>
- Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 03:29:01 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
greetings: another popular analysis, visualization program has a simple function called colorbar. i/ve tried a few attempts at this in Mathematica without satifying success. using ShowLegend doesn/t 'cut it'. using GraphicsArray doesn/t (aesthetically) work either. creating a second graphic (for the colorbar using Rectangle) and placing it 'to the right' of the graph suffers from being 'tied' to the coordinates of the original graph. the goal is to create graphics that can be exported for inclusion in publication. any other 'solutions' to be offered? m. r.