plotting weighted graphs
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg55299] plotting weighted graphs
- From: "Erik Itter" <erik.itter at t-online.de>
- Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 05:35:01 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, I have a hopefully quite easy question:
how do you plot graphs with weighted edges?
I have the matrix specified by its adjadcency matrix using different numbers as weights, works so
far. Now I would like to plot the matrix numbering the vertices from 1 to n and label the edges with
their weights. Its 5.1 therefore I think I could use GraphPlot (which draws the graph with no
labeling at all at the moment [but colors depending on weights]) if I knew the proper
EdgeStyleFunction and VertexStyleFunction.
All suggestions welcome.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Multiple > and < calculations [great than & less than]
Previous by thread:
Re: Normal Disappear Problem
Next by thread:
Re: plotting weighted graphs