Re: Re: J/Link problem on Mac OS X

Todd,

I'm referring to the version number of the application, i.e. Jlink.app

When you click on "get info" you find that the file was created on 26th Feb
and the version is J/Link version 3.0.1 copyright 2004 Wolfram Research Inc.

So while the package says version 3.0.2 the actual J/Link application within
the package says 3.0.1

By the way if this really is a Mac OS X problem how come I can run J/Link
applications using version 5 on the same computer that I cannot run J/Link
applications using version 5.1?

Cheers

Mike