Re: Print on Paper
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg55395] Re: [mg55308] Print on Paper
- From: "Matthias Bode" <lvsaba at hotmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 03:02:02 -0500 (EST)
- References: <200503190945.EAA00103@smc.vnet.net>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
1. Printing on paper is a good choice to begin with.... But in addition some
type of printing device is indispensable.
Assuming that you dispose of such a machine - connected to your computer -
proceed as follows:
1. Highlight the text to be formatted.
2. Specify font, face and size of letters using Menu, Format (not too
far-fetched) ->Font; ->Face; ->Size &c. for the text you selected, see 1.
3. Use Menu, File ->Print (with many options).
Torres Sofer III, depto. 9 A
Pedro Borda # 1072
esq. Ismael Vásquez
CEL: +591-70 71 56 64
TEL/FAX: +591-4-4 53 34 17
LVSABA at HOTMAIL.COM
----- Original Message -----
From: "Hermann Schmitt" <schmitther at t-online.de>
To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
Subject: [mg55395] [mg55308] Print on Paper
> how can I print on paper.
> How con I specify type and size of letters for the print.
> Hermann Schmitt
Prev by Date:
Re: Do loop is faulty
Next by Date:
Re: simple cipher
Previous by thread:
Print on Paper
Next by thread:
filling in an array