Re: Simple cipher

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg55400] Re: Simple cipher
  • From: Hui Fang <fangh73 at>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 03:02:06 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Well, I believe there are a lot of ways to achieve this goal. Here is my

Assume s1 and s2 have the same length, and s1 contains 1 and 0 only.
Then the product of s1 and s2 will delete all the letters in s2 except
the letters you ciphered.

Out[]= {L,0,o,0,0,v,0,e}

(* And then we just extract those letters of the word. *)
Out[]= {L,o,v,e}

(* And finally we get the string *)
Out[]= Love