Re: opCodes

Hi,

 From what I have heard, these codes are not the same from version to
version - so I would definitely not build anything on them. However, to
explore them for interest, I would start by compiling a function with a
lot of repeated code - say a=b+c - so that the code that implements that
will stand out as a series of repeats. You can, of course, reveal the
contents of the compiled code by printing it in InputForm.

David Bailey
dbaileyconsultancy.co.uk