.NET/Link: closing the kernel window
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg55622] .NET/Link: closing the kernel window
- From: "Siddharth Jain" <siddharth_jain_1 at rediffmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 01:24:40 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am using Mathematica 5.0 to make a plot in Visual Studio 2005 beta.
Each time, a window of the kernel opens. I want the window to close
once I close my form. Can someone please guide me on how to do that.
Prev by Date:
Re: subtle dumb question
Next by Date:
Re: Multiple regression best subset
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Need to be able to diff 2 pieces of text.