Re: Multiple regression best subset
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg55630] Re: Multiple regression best subset
- From: "Frank Iannarilli" <frankeye at cox.net>
- Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 01:25:28 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Is your "exhaustive" search fully enumerative, in that you explicitly check on every possible combination/subset? Or do you use implicit enumeration (via branch-and-bound/A-star), which is what the XLMiner may likely do?