Re: GridLines and ImplicitPlot

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg56632] Re: [mg56620] GridLines and ImplicitPlot
  • From: yehuda ben-shimol <bsyehuda at>
  • Date: Sun, 1 May 2005 00:46:28 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Hi Steven,
ImplicitPlot returns a ContourGraphics object that has no GridLines option.
<< Graphics`ImplicitPlot`;
Head[ImplicitPlot[x^2 + y^2 == 1, {
    x, -2, 2}, {y, -2, 2}, DisplayFunction -> Identity]]
and this returns
and if you carefully check the options of ContourGraphics you will
find that the GridLines options is not there