- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg56662] Plot3D attempt.
- From: "bruce" <bharrison at walla.com>
- Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 01:32:44 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have a differential equation of motion (for a simple trebuchet). I
have managed to solve and plot it ok (with help from you guys!)along
with plots for velocity and range. Now i have moved just the equations
to a different nb. I'm trying to do a 3D plot of ran[t] for values
t,0,5 and also varying L. I'm obviously going wildly wrong so if anyone
can help out it'd be great. My .nb files are here:
"bruce1711.150m.com/mathematicanbs.zip". Any help would be greatfully
Prev by Date:
Re: [Newbie] Interpreting output
Next by Date:
Re: is this solvable?
Previous by thread:
Re: Creating forms for user input in Mathematica
Next by thread:
Re: Plot3D attempt.