Plot3D attempt.

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg56662] Plot3D attempt.
  • From: "bruce" <bharrison at>
  • Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 01:32:44 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I have a differential equation of motion (for a simple trebuchet). I
have managed to solve and plot it ok (with help from you guys!)along
with plots for velocity and range. Now i have moved just the equations
to a different nb. I'm trying to do a 3D plot of ran[t] for values
t,0,5 and also varying L. I'm obviously going wildly wrong so if anyone
can help out it'd be great. My .nb files are here:
"". Any help would be greatfully