Re: Creating forms for user input in Mathematica

Hi Mark,
If you are using Mathematica version 5.1 you will have "GUIKit" that allowes
creation of custom interfaces.
You may also check out the following site:

http://www.dbaileyconsultancy.co.uk/superwidgetpackage/superwidgetpackage.html

For earlier versions, you may write a separate program that gathers your
input and writes it into a file, from where Mathematica will read it.
Sincerely, Daniel