Re: Creating forms for user input in Mathematica
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg56677] Re: Creating forms for user input in Mathematica
- From: "Nafod40" <may106 at psu.edu>
- Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 05:26:28 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Mark Coleman wrote: > Greetings, > > Can anyone help me (or point me to an example) of a form in Mathematica that > takes user input and then passes that input to a function for > evaluation. I have a module which takes about 20 or arguments and > ideally I'd like to have a simple form that I can use to query users > for input. We've had great success with Mathlink for Excel. It allows you to use Excel as the interface to Mathematica calls. You get all of Excel's capabilities too. Pretty easy to set up and use.