Boundary conditions in NDSolve
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg56773] Boundary conditions in NDSolve
- From: YZ <z at ***.ohio-state.edu>
- Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 06:03:54 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
when I NDSolve a 2nd order DE, I cant seem to give two boundary
conditions at different point of an interval I am solving it on:
produces good result, but i.e.
____here derivative is given at left edge, but the functi0n itself is
given at the right edge___
"The differential equation(s) and/or boundary conditions are not linear
in the dependent variables. NDSolve requires linearity to compute the
solution of a multipoint boundary value problem. "
Is there a way around this?
Prev by Date:
Re: Slow performance on OS X?
Next by Date:
Bug in Integrate in Version 5.1?
Previous by thread:
Re: ZTarnsform[Sin[4 n],n,z] OK, but ZTransform[Sin[5 n],n,z,] hangs?
Next by thread:
Re: Boundary conditions in NDSolve