Re: how call a function by same name in 2 different contexts?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg56780] Re: how call a function by same name in 2 different contexts?
- From: "steve" <nma124 at hotmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 6 May 2005 02:59:48 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org><email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
David Bailey wrote: > If you execute: > > Unprotect[FourierTransform]; > Remove[FourierTransform] > > that will remove the built-in version, so then if you load the package > you should be able to see the other version. > Did you actually read my question? Steve