Re: how call a function by same name in 2 different contexts?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg56840] Re: how call a function by same name in 2 different contexts?
- From: Bill Rowe <readnewsciv at earthlink.net>
- Date: Sat, 7 May 2005 04:17:04 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On 5/6/05 at 3:00 AM, info at omegaconsultinggroup.com (Omega Consulting) wrote: >On May 3, 2005, at 11:34 PM, steve wrote: >>Is there a way to unload a specific package after loading it >>without having to restart Mathematica to clean things out? >Perhaps http://library.wolfram.com/infocenter/MathSource/602/ I think a better choice would be the CleanSlate package found at http://library.wolfram.com/infocenter/MathSource/4718/ -- To reply via email subtract one hundred and four