How to call a remote Kernal?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg57070] How to call a remote Kernal?
- From: "Zhu Chongkai" <mathematica at citiz.net>
- Date: Sat, 14 May 2005 04:58:08 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have two computers with TCP/ip connected, both with full Mathematica
installed. How to setup so that I can use computer A to call remote
Kernal on B? That is, the user works with A, while all the evaluation
runs on B? Thanks in advance.
Programs should be written for people to read, and only incidentally
for machines to execute.
Prev by Date:
Re: Variant of inner Product ...
Next by Date:
Hold problems with FindRoot
Previous by thread:
Re: FindRoot::nlnum error message for non-linear system of equations
Next by thread:
Re: How to call a remote Kernal?