  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg57070] How to call a remote Kernal?
  • From: "Zhu Chongkai" <mathematica at citiz.net>
  • Date: Sat, 14 May 2005 04:58:08 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,

I have two computers with TCP/ip connected, both with full Mathematica
installed. How to setup so that I can use computer A to call remote
Kernal on B? That is, the user works with A, while all the evaluation
runs on B? Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Zhu Chongkai
-------
Programs should be written for people to read, and only incidentally
for machines to execute.