How to call a remote Kernal?

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg57070] How to call a remote Kernal?
  • From: "Zhu Chongkai" <mathematica at>
  • Date: Sat, 14 May 2005 04:58:08 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I have two computers with TCP/ip connected, both with full Mathematica
installed. How to setup so that I can use computer A to call remote
Kernal on B? That is, the user works with A, while all the evaluation
runs on B? Thanks in advance.

Zhu Chongkai
Programs should be written for people to read, and only incidentally
for machines to execute.