Hold problems with FindRoot
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg57060] Hold problems with FindRoot
- From: Jonas Björnerstedt <lists at bjornerstedt.org>
- Date: Sat, 14 May 2005 04:57:58 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have problems getting FindRoot to evaluate the equations it evaluates,
despite using Evaluate on the equations. I have a rather complex
function f[x,y] that works correctly with individual values x and y.
Evaluating the following expression does not work however.
When evaluating, I get similar errors as when I evaluate f without
inserting values for x and y. I can also do a Plot3D on f without using
Does anybody have an idea what the problem is?
Prev by Date:
How to call a remote Kernal?
Next by Date:
Re: Exporting xhtml+mathml
Previous by thread:
Re: How to call a remote Kernal?
Next by thread:
Re: Hold problems with FindRoot