Intersection of coordinate axes in origin (3d plot)
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg57066] Intersection of coordinate axes in origin (3d plot)
- From: Gernot Pfanner <pfannerg at stud.uni-graz.at>
- Date: Sat, 14 May 2005 04:58:03 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Is there a way to produce "cross"-style axes (hence which intersect in
the origin [0,0,0]) in 3d-plots?
Since this doesn't seem to implemented in standard-Mathematica, I thought
of combining Line's with the actual plot. But this doesn't work.
"Show::gcomb: An error was encountered in combining the graphics objects
In this spirit
With thanks in advance
Prev by Date:
Re: Exporting xhtml+mathml
Next by Date:
Re: Taking the Log causing Mathematica kernel crash.
Previous by thread:
Re: Hold problems with FindRoot
Next by thread:
Re: Intersection of coordinate axes in origin (3d plot)