Re: Exporting xhtml+mathml
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg57069] Re: [mg57033] Exporting xhtml+mathml
- From: Chris Chiasson <chris.chiasson at gmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 14 May 2005 04:58:07 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <200505130244.WAA23929@smc.vnet.net>
- Reply-to: Chris Chiasson <chris.chiasson at gmail.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Did you name the file with a .xhtml extension? I think at least
Firefox requires that.
On 5/12/05, Cristian Bernareggi <bernareggi at dsi.unimi.it> wrote:
> Hello everyone,
> I'm trying to read a Mathematica notebook using Internet Explorer and
> I exported it as XHTML+mathml, but it doesn't work.
> Do you suggest any technique to be mathplayer compliant when exporting a
> Thanks a lot
1 (810) 265-3161
Prev by Date:
Hold problems with FindRoot
Next by Date:
Intersection of coordinate axes in origin (3d plot)
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Taking the Log causing Mathematica kernel crash.