How can one define variables to be local by default ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg57114] How can one define variables to be local by default ?
- From: Enrico Arrigoni <arrigoni at itp.tu-graz.ac.at>
- Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 07:06:49 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Module allows me to specify that
a given set of variables should be local.
However, one may forget to include some variables in the list, so that one would like to have a command specifying
that ALL variables within an expression are local, (except possibly for a list of variables declared as global at the beginning).
Is there a way to do that?
I tried by changing the COntext and COntextPath (using BeginPackage and Begin) but this does it only the first time
Prev by Date:
Plotting g(x,y) along contour of f(x,y)
Next by Date:
Re: Vector of functions in ordinary differential equations
Previous by thread:
Re: Plotting g(x,y) along contour of f(x,y)
Next by thread:
Re: How can one define variables to be local by default ?