Beginner : how to convert .bmp or .jpeg for digital processing
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg57129] Beginner : how to convert .bmp or .jpeg for digital processing
- From: Peter van Daalen <vandaalen at chello.nl>
- Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 21:35:27 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I want a simple way of processing grayscale and .bmp and .jpeg bytes (
for improving my digitized X-ray pics ).
No advanced processing as per application " Digital Image Processing "
is needed for me.
Being a Mathematica beginner, I failed in finding the way to convert
..jpeg and .bmp formats into 2D and 3D numerical ( 0-255) arrays.
Thanks for any help.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: Re: Crossing of 3D functions
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: Visualization
Next by thread:
Re: Beginner : how to convert .bmp or .jpeg for digital processing