Re: Re: Visualization
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg57178] Re: [mg57154] Re: Visualization
- From: Chris Chiasson <chris.chiasson at gmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 04:43:10 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com> <200505190708.DAA13103@smc.vnet.net>
- Reply-to: Chris Chiasson <chris.chiasson at gmail.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Gmail says that since I've been on the list (early this year), there
has been only one email to MathGroup from the splinex.com domain.
On 5/19/05, Michal Kvasnicka <michal.Anti.kvasnicka at quick.spam.cz> wrote:
> Really stupid question from anybody who has email address at domain
> splinex.com. I think that this message is a starting attempt for hide
> advertising of the nVizx vizualization product see: http://www.splinex.com/.
> "xeley" <amoshkov at splinex.com> pí¹e v diskusním pøíspìvku
> news:d6bi0s$mn7$1 at smc.vnet.net...
> >I have a lot of data, and Mathematica dies every time, when I try to
> >visualize them, but I want to rotate in real time.
> > Somebody knows the program for fast visualization of data from
> > Mathematics?
> > Thanks
1 (810) 265-3161
Prev by Date:
Re: Plotting 2d graphs?
Next by Date:
Export, Import, Convert Types Again?
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Beginner : how to convert .bmp or .jpeg for digital processing