Re: Visualization

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg57154] Re: Visualization
  • From: "Michal Kvasnicka" <michal.Anti.kvasnicka at quick.Spam.cz>
  • Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 03:08:29 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Really stupid question from anybody who has email address at domain
splinex.com. I think that this message is a starting attempt for hide
advertising of the nVizx vizualization product see: http://www.splinex.com/.

Michal
"xeley" <amoshkov at splinex.com> pí¹e v diskusním pøíspìvku
news:d6bi0s$mn7$1 at smc.vnet.net...