right to left fonts inside strings
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg57191] right to left fonts inside strings
- From: rose <rotree2003 at yahoo.com>
- Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 04:43:28 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
when i assign a hebrew letters to a string, like this:
a=".... hebrew letters";
i could not see it formaly (in appearance) from right to left as the hebrew fonts need, but in reverse.
there is in the directory of mathematica a file ISO-8859-8 which is for hebrew fonts,
but the letters inside the quoting still appear from left to right.
or it is not possible, but it is possible under visual basic when i want to make a variable like this:
a$="letters here go from right to left";
thanks very much
Prev by Date:
Re: Plotting 2d graphs?
Next by Date:
Printing from Mathematica 5.1
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: how to map function with over 1 arguments to list
Next by thread:
Re: right to left fonts inside strings