  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg57202] Printing from Mathematica 5.1
  • From: "John Roberts" <jlr-d at jlr-d.cnc.net>
  • Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 04:44:14 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I have not been able to print from Mathematica 5.1.0 -- every time I try
to print it gives  "A system error has occurred, please try again or
restart your computer and try again" -- restarting the computer does not
help.

I could print from Mathematica 4.1 on this same computer and OS and
printer without any problems, and I can print from all the other
programs on this computer -- this printing problem only happens with
Mathematica 5.1.0.

I'm using Windows XP sp-2 and printing to an HP inkjet printer.

Thanks in adance for any help you can give,

John R.