Mathematica 5.1 and Oracle 10g

Hi,

Do you know of any tricks or tips to establish
a JDBC connection between Mathematica 5.1 and Oracle 10g?

I tinkered with my setup for a couple hours and
could not get the connection to take.

Screen dump:
<< DatabaseLink`
OpenSQLConnection[JDBC["oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver", \
"jdbc:oracle:thin@localhost:1521:ORCL"], Username -> "SCOTT",
"Password" -> \
"TIGER"]
JDBC::error: "JDBC error: Invalid Oracle URL specified"

I have some other Java tools on my Mac and they connect no problem.

-msg