Mathematica 5.1 and Oracle 10g
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg57188] Mathematica 5.1 and Oracle 10g
- From: SunnyGuy11 at gmail.com
- Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 04:43:21 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Do you know of any tricks or tips to establish
a JDBC connection between Mathematica 5.1 and Oracle 10g?
I tinkered with my setup for a couple hours and
could not get the connection to take.
"jdbc:oracle:thin@localhost:1521:ORCL"], Username -> "SCOTT",
"Password" -> \
JDBC::error: "JDBC error: Invalid Oracle URL specified"
I have some other Java tools on my Mac and they connect no problem.
Prev by Date:
Printing from Mathematica 5.1
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: Printing from Mathematica 5.1
Next by thread:
Re: Mathematica 5.1 and Oracle 10g