- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg57260] StringReplace
- From: Maxim <ab_def at prontomail.com>
- Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 03:59:48 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In:= f = StringReplace[#, s__ ~~ "1" :> f[s]]&;
In:= f["11"] // FullForm
("\.00" is the symbol with code 0). This happens only with recursive
definitions: Mathematica prepends the result returned from the recursive
call to the existing string instead of replacing a part of it.
m.r at inbox.ru
Prev by Date:
Re: Re: Re: Re: How to get an answer as a Root object?
Next by Date:
Re: How to Clear y'
Previous by thread:
Re: MultipleListPlot and Log-List plots
Next by thread: