help with reading binary files using Utilities`BinaryFiles'
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg57357] help with reading binary files using Utilities`BinaryFiles'
- From: "Master of Puppets" <masteroftensors at gmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 06:03:07 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am new to mathematica and I am having trouble reading binary files.
Here is a copy-paste of my notebook that gives me the error.
stream = OpenReadBinary["may14b_05.255"]
General::stream: OpenReadBinary[may14b_05.255] is not a string,
], or OutputStream[ ].
I am guessing that Mathematica is not recognizing the command
OpenReadBinary. But, when I display $Packages, it shows that the
package Utilites`BinaryFiles` is loaded and hence is in context. What
could be the problem ? Please help.
Prev by Date:
Re: Applying a list of functions to a list of arguments
Next by Date:
Re: Sorting nested list
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: help with reading binary files using Utilities`BinaryFiles'