Looking for a starter documentation on package creation

Hi,

we are using a couple of functions, modules, etc. in most of the
Notebooks anybody in our Group creates.  Currently, we just copy&paste
them from older Notebooks, but I'd rather put them in an external file
that everybody can load.

Therefore I'd be interested in a "Mathematica Add-ons for Dummies"
documentation - I just want to make sure that

 <<ourstuff`basicstuff`

will work, and maybe write a short documentation that reminds people of
function names and options.

TIA, Frank

--
Frank Küster