Looking for a starter documentation on package creation
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg57387] Looking for a starter documentation on package creation
- From: frank at kuesterei.ch (Frank Küster)
- Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 04:31:33 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
we are using a couple of functions, modules, etc. in most of the
Notebooks anybody in our Group creates. Currently, we just copy&paste
them from older Notebooks, but I'd rather put them in an external file
that everybody can load.
Therefore I'd be interested in a "Mathematica Add-ons for Dummies"
documentation - I just want to make sure that
will work, and maybe write a short documentation that reminds people of
function names and options.
Inst. f. Biochemie der Univ. Zürich
Prev by Date:
Re: Re: Applying a list of functions to a list of arguments
Next by Date:
Re: least-squares problem: B ~ X.A
Previous by thread:
Re: How to get decent quality plots.
Next by thread:
Re: Looking for a starter documentation on package creation