Re: How to call a remote Kernal?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg57389] Re: How to call a remote Kernal?
- From: OT <montoz at iol.it>
- Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 04:31:38 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: C.U. Srl Usenet Server
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Zhu Chongkai ha scritto: > Hi, > > I have two computers with TCP/ip connected, both with full Mathematica > installed. How to setup so that I can use computer A to call remote > Kernal on B? That is, the user works with A, while all the evaluation > runs on B? Thanks in advance. > you can look for examples inside this MathLink tutorial: http://library.wolfram.com/infocenter/TechNotes/174/ or look here: MathLink online documentation http://documents.wolfram.com/mathematica/Add-onsLinks/MathLink/ MathLink FAQ: http://support.wolfram.com/mathematica/mathlink/ MathLink reference guide: http://library.wolfram.com/infocenter/Books/3710/