Re: Re: Nestwhile IHB

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg57392] Re: [mg57229] Re: [mg57201] Nestwhile IHB
  • From: Pratik Desai <pdesai1 at>
  • Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 04:31:47 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Barthelet, Luc wrote:

>How is it going? Do you still need help?
>Dr Bob pointed out a few things, so were you able to fix them?
>If so you should upload the new notebook.
>You might also want to add as much english text as possible to explain
>what you are trying to do. Maybe even line per line. I still do not
>understand what you are trying to do and what results you would like to
>How are you going to know you have the proper result?
>Maybe we should study a bit that function d[e,dw]? Do you know what it
>is supposed to look like?
>Some of the stuff.
>C[j_] has a t variable in there is that normal?
>Same for uo[j_]
>The delta is using delta and deltab which are undefined.
>The integrals are using p as a variable that is not defined.
>Plus the other issues that Dr Bob mentioned of course.
>If you stick to this we will help you get to a successful result.
Dr Bob and Luc
Well here we go again
 You guys were right Nestwhile was not needed, although the idea of
Nestuntil is not an entirely bad one. Anyhow, I was partially successful
in finishing the project, if you are interested please click on the
image or nb file at wiki

 I am getting closer to what I want but my computer crashes every time I
try to increase the number of terms. I can only do up to j=4 i.e 9 terms .

Any takers :-)

Thanks again for all of your help

Until next time

Pratik Desai