Re: Re: Nestwhile IHB

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg57392] Re: [mg57229] Re: [mg57201] Nestwhile IHB
  • From: Pratik Desai <pdesai1 at umbc.edu>
  • Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 04:31:47 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Barthelet, Luc wrote:

>How is it going? Do you still need help?
>Dr Bob pointed out a few things, so were you able to fix them?
>If so you should upload the new notebook.
>
>You might also want to add as much english text as possible to explain
>what you are trying to do. Maybe even line per line. I still do not
>understand what you are trying to do and what results you would like to
>see.
>
>How are you going to know you have the proper result?
>Maybe we should study a bit that function d[e,dw]? Do you know what it
>is supposed to look like?
>
>Some of the stuff.
>
>C[j_] has a t variable in there is that normal?
>Same for uo[j_]
>The delta is using delta and deltab which are undefined.
>The integrals are using p as a variable that is not defined.
>Plus the other issues that Dr Bob mentioned of course.
>
>If you stick to this we will help you get to a successful result.
>
>Cheers,
>Luc

Dr Bob and Luc
Well here we go again
 You guys were right Nestwhile was not needed, although the idea of
Nestuntil is not an entirely bad one. Anyhow, I was partially successful
in finishing the project, if you are interested please click on the
image or nb file at wiki

http://www.mathematica-users.org/webMathematica/wiki/wiki.jsp?pageName=Notebook:ihb2.nb

 I am getting closer to what I want but my computer crashes every time I
try to increase the number of terms. I can only do up to j=4 i.e 9 terms .

Any takers :-)

Thanks again for all of your help

Until next time

Pratik