- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg57429] restricting range?
- From: Ken Turkowski <turk at worldserver.com>
- Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 04:57:59 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have a function that has multiple branches (using Which), but I would
like to restrict its evaluation to one branch for purposes of feeding
f[t] /; t<1/4
(t < 1/4) && f[t]
but neither works. I know I've seen something like this for square roots
in the Mathematica book,
Sqrt[x^2] restricted to (Im[x] == 0) && (x >= 0)
but I can't find it. Can you help me?
Prev by Date:
Printing - mathematica cropping the right hand side... :(
Next by Date:
2 stage solution with FindRoot
Previous by thread:
Re: Printing - mathematica cropping the right hand side... :(
Next by thread:
Re: restricting range?