Mathematica TeX save in standard LaTeX style

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg57490] Mathematica TeX save in standard LaTeX style
  • From: "Rex Eastbourne" <rex.eastbourne at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 21:00:07 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello all,

I would like to convert my Mathematica notebooks into LaTeX documents
in conventional LaTeX style. When I do a simple "Save As Special"|"TeX"
it converts it to a TeX file, but my output file keeps the (unsightly)
Mathematica conventions (e.g. Sin[x] vs. sin(x)).

Alternately, when I use the TeXForm[] operator around my expressions,
it spits out all the TeX tags, which are interpreted as literals when
converted to TeX. Plus, writing "TeXForm[]" around each expression is
repetitive.

Has anyone succeeded at this?

Best,

Rex