Mathematica TeX save in standard LaTeX style

Hello all,

I would like to convert my Mathematica notebooks into LaTeX documents
in conventional LaTeX style. When I do a simple "Save As Special"|"TeX"
it converts it to a TeX file, but my output file keeps the (unsightly)
Mathematica conventions (e.g. Sin[x] vs. sin(x)).

Alternately, when I use the TeXForm[] operator around my expressions,
it spits out all the TeX tags, which are interpreted as literals when
converted to TeX. Plus, writing "TeXForm[]" around each expression is
repetitive.

Has anyone succeeded at this?

Best,

Rex