Re: How was this typed?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg61920] Re: How was this typed?
  • From: "Steven T. Hatton" <hattons at globalsymmetry.com>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 05:11:57 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Jens-Peer Kuska wrote:

> Hi,
>
> a fancy palette that add all the style boxes ??
>
> Regards
>   Jens

According to the book information the author would be Steven Wolfram. I
wonder if someone could persuade him to answer this question, either
directly, or by proxy.  I would also like to know how Michael Trott uses
Mathematica as an authoring tool.

BTW, I thought you were a Unix user and longtime usenet participant.  Is
that not correct?
--
"Philosophy is written in this grand book, The Universe. ... But the book
cannot be understood unless one first learns to comprehend the language...