Logical Circuit Diagrams or Characters
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg61922] Logical Circuit Diagrams or Characters
- From: "Steven T. Hatton" <hattons at globalsymmetry.com>
- Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 05:12:01 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Looking through the list of named characters in the Mathematica Book I did
not see any characters representing and gates, or gates, or logical
inverters. I guess it wouldn't be too terribly difficult to create graphics
representing these, but if it's been done why do it again? Are there
characters (glyphs) available to represent logical circuits? Are there
packages for drawing them?
"Philosophy is written in this grand book, The Universe. ... But the book
cannot be understood unless one first learns to comprehend the language...
in which it is written. It is written in the language of mathematics, ...;
without which wanders about in a dark labyrinth." The Lion of Gaul
Prev by Date:
Re: How was this typed?
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: plotting data in a triangular domain
Next by thread: