variable substitution in differential eqns
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg61950] variable substitution in differential eqns
- From: "Joseph Fagan" <noemailplease at nowhere.ru>
- Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2005 01:53:01 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
For Calculus of Variations, I need to make some hairy variable
A simple substitution example is shown here in the first few lines.
If I make the substitution x=1/z how can I get Mathematica to give
me eqn (2)
and eqn (5)
and, being greedy, eqn (6)?
or point me to where to begin.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Cell execution dependence
Previous by thread:
Re: Mathematica 1
Next by thread:
Re: variable substitution in differential eqns