Cell execution dependence
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg61952] Cell execution dependence
- From: carlos at colorado.edu
- Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2005 01:53:05 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
This post is related to a separate one on Mathematica
treatment of whitespace. But I thought it may be useful to clarify a
couple of related points by asking two general questions.
Given an input cell:
1) Are the results of cell execution independent of line breaks?
(More precisely, what is the effect of adding or removing CR/LF
2) Are the results of cell execution independent of inactive
(where "inactive" is specified by the rules of the language)
My guesses are: no and yes.
Prev by Date:
variable substitution in differential eqns
Next by Date:
Re: Mathematica GuideBooks
Previous by thread:
Re: variable substitution in differential eqns
Next by thread:
Re: Cell execution dependence