Re: Mathematica GuideBooks
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg61940] Re: [mg61916] Mathematica GuideBooks
- From: Chris Chiasson <chris.chiasson at gmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2005 01:52:25 -0500 (EST)
- References: <200511041011.FAA14922@smc.vnet.net>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I don't know, but it seems like they would be a lot more useful as a
set of pdfs or notebooks being indexed by desktop search on my hard
drive than as big stacks of dead trees...
On 11/4/05, Steven T. Hatton <hattons at globalsymmetry.com> wrote:
> Are there any special discounts if we purchase the Mathematica GuideBooks
> together? Have any of you used these? Care to comment on them?
> "Philosophy is written in this grand book, The Universe. ... But the book
> cannot be understood unless one first learns to comprehend the language...
> in which it is written. It is written in the language of mathematics, ...;
> without which wanders about in a dark labyrinth." The Lion of Gaul
Prev by Date:
Re: Re: How was this typed?
Next by Date:
Re: Re: Question about "Reduce"
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: Re: Mathematica GuideBooks