- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg61964] Losing Digits
- From: Martin Stoll <martin.stoll at mathematik.tu-chemnitz.de>
- Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2005 22:41:49 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Chemnitz University of Technology
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I'm chasing for a lot of Digits in my mathematica computation.
Unfortunately, I started mathematica two days ago and I do not
understand every behaviour yet.
Now, to the problem. I set Ndigits to 200 and using the N
function for declaring some variables to be very accurate.
I lost almost all of the 200. How I can force this equation to
be very accurate?
Thank you for your help.
Prev by Date:
Re: Mathematica GuideBooks
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
En:Re:String filtering problem
Next by thread: