Losing Digits

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg61964] Losing Digits
  • From: Martin Stoll <martin.stoll at>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2005 22:41:49 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I'm chasing for a lot of Digits in my mathematica computation.
Unfortunately, I started mathematica two days ago and I do not
understand every behaviour yet.
Now, to the problem. I set Ndigits to 200 and using the N
function for declaring some variables to be very accurate.
But after

I lost  almost all of the 200. How I can force this equation to
be very accurate?

Thank you for your help.