Losing Digits

Hi,

I am chasing for a lot of digits and therefore using mathematica.
I am not an expert in it and to be honest I started yesterday to
work with it. In the beginning of my program I set Ndigits to 100
and I use N function to set the variables to this precision.But
there is one line in my code in which I lose almost all of the
digits.
Here is it

t=Max[Cases[t./Solve[(p[[1]]+t*v[[1]])4+(p[[2]]+t*v[[2]])4==1,t],_?Positive]];.

When I checked the v1 before this line I have 100 digits but
using the result of this line there are only some digits which
mathematica shows to me.

What can I do?

Thanks for your help and good night,
Martin