- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg61972] Losing Digits
- From: Martin Stoll <martin.stoll at balliol.ox.ac.uk>
- Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2005 05:12:12 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Oxford University, England
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am chasing for a lot of digits and therefore using mathematica.
I am not an expert in it and to be honest I started yesterday to
work with it. In the beginning of my program I set Ndigits to 100
and I use N function to set the variables to this precision.But
there is one line in my code in which I lose almost all of the
Here is it
When I checked the v1 before this line I have 100 digits but
using the result of this line there are only some digits which
mathematica shows to me.
What can I do?
Thanks for your help and good night,
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: