Re: 2.9.2 How Input and Output Work
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg61978] Re: 2.9.2 How Input and Output Work
- From: "Chris Chiasson" <chris.chiasson at gmail.com>
- Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2005 19:46:23 -0500 (EST)
- References: <200511010539.AAA15747@smc.vnet.net><email@example.com> <200511030958.EAA26520@smc.vnet.net> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <200511050652.BAA02059@smc.vnet.net> <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Not to mention that if one uses good software, such as Gmail, Google Groups or others about which I don't know, that quoted parts of messages are hidden by default...