Can I create keyboard "macros"
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg61997] Can I create keyboard "macros"
- From: "Steven T. Hatton" <hattons at globalsymmetry.com>
- Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 03:41:36 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I find it a bother to have to grab the mouse just to change the cell style
to anything beyond the numbered options. Is there a way I can persuade
Mathematica to understand other key combinations? Yes, I'm talking about
"Philosophy is written in this grand book, The Universe. ... But the book
cannot be understood unless one first learns to comprehend the language...
in which it is written. It is written in the language of mathematics, ...;
without which wanders about in a dark labyrinth." The Lion of Gaul
Prev by Date:
Re: Mathematica 1
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: Following Help Links with the Keyboard
Next by thread: