  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg61999] DeleteGeneratedCells->YES!
  • From: "Steven T. Hatton" <hattons at>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 03:41:38 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

If I enter `FrontEndExecute[FrontEndToken["DeleteGeneratedCells"]]' I get a
prompt asking me if I know what I'm doing.  Sometimes I don't mind that
kind of "help".  But I want to write a function that just does it, and
leaves me alone.  I really don't want to change notebook or global options
in order to silence it warning.  Is there a way to pass an "OK" to
The Mathematica Wiki:
Math for Comp Sci
Math for the WWW: