- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg61999] DeleteGeneratedCells->YES!
- From: "Steven T. Hatton" <hattons at globalsymmetry.com>
- Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 03:41:38 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
If I enter `FrontEndExecute[FrontEndToken["DeleteGeneratedCells"]]' I get a prompt asking me if I know what I'm doing. Sometimes I don't mind that kind of "help". But I want to write a function that just does it, and leaves me alone. I really don't want to change notebook or global options in order to silence it warning. Is there a way to pass an "OK" to FrontEndExecute? -- The Mathematica Wiki: http://www.mathematica-users.org/ Math for Comp Sci http://www.ifi.unizh.ch/math/bmwcs/master.html Math for the WWW: http://www.w3.org/Math/